- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 2 large Fresh eggs
- 2 tbsp Auchentoshan American Oak
- 8 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Mixed Spice
- 12 tbsp Self-Raising Flour
- Soak the dried cranberries in the Auchentoshan American Oak for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a mug in a microwave for 20 seconds (800 watts). Pour the melted butter into a large bowl, then one by one, beat in the brown sugar, mixed spice, eggs, cocoa powder, flour, milk and half of the cranberries.
- Divide the batter between four mugs. Top with the remaining cranberries.
- Microwave each mug separately for 1 ½ to 2 ½ minutes each, until risen and firm. Serve immediately with ice cream of choice.